People are essential to manufacturing
- Today there are 300 Million people working on assembly lines, responsible for 7 out of 10 of all factory operations
- These factories rely on skilled human labour, requiring flexibility, dexterity and complex real-time decision making using skills honed over generations
- However, the way we measure human performance - and retain the valuable manufacturing skills - hasn't changed since Charlie Chaplin's time in 1936.
At Vision Intelligence, we give you the insights on human performance to transform your manufacturing operations
How it works
We use state-of-the-art computer vision AI to capture processes on your shop floor
Machine learning models are applied to bring out actionable insights from your data
Real-time information about your processes are displayed so you don't have to go to the shop floor
Better, real-time data allows you to drive decisions and transform your manufacturing processes
Let us show you how
REAL TIME ASSEMBLY DEFECT DETECTION
- Defect prevention for improved yield
- Ensure protocol adherance for reduced rework
- Remote monitoring for efficiency
AUTOMATED TIME & MOTIONS STUDIES
- More accurate TAKT times for improved scheduling/utilisation
- Proof of process for better traceability/root cause analysis
- Better understanding of human motion for improved safety
SKILLS CAPTURE AND RETENTION
- Identification of best practices for knowledge sharing
- Workforce data for identifying training opportunities
- Skills data for faster onboarding/training
Krste Pangovski, PhDCEO
Cambridge senior researcher with over 10 years experience in industrial diagnostics.
Serial entrepreneur passionate about creating intelligent collaborative ecosystems to drive productivity.
Jonathan Mak, PhDCTO
Cambridge PhD with expertise in engineering process management and computer vision.
Daresbury Innovation Centre
admin [at] visionintelligence.com